Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Imperfect-Part Eleven
Imperfect-Part Eleven

Imperfect-Part Eleven

BookNerd123Black Sheep

Orion Collin's pov.

Ren is quiet, eyebrows drawn together in what I am guessing to be deep thought, and his hands shaking slightly. I watch as he spins in dizzying circles in my desk chair, eyes blank, and face an ashen grey. His voice quivers slightly as he speaks,"I- I have to go." I nod and stand to walk him out.

"W-would you l-like to c-come with m-me?" The question catches me off guard and all I can do is stand in the middle of the rather small room. "You don't have to,so-" I smile cutting him off with a peck to the lips. 'If you want me to I will.' He beams, ears turning a redish color. "Um, my parents don't really know about me. It would just be easier if you were there but if you don't want to come you-" Once more I cut him off but this time I hold up my hand stoping him.

'What do I need to wear?' He beams, moving to open my dresser. Liam pulls his headphones out,"what is going on?" The question is phrased easily but his words carry a weight, Liam is my best friend and he is extremly protective. "He is coming with me to a dinner. Want to help me pick out an outfit?" Ren questions, smiling over at him. "Hmm, I have the best idea." Liam practically screams as he jumps up and rushes over to his dresser.

I take a seat on my bed, watching as they go through shirts and pants. "How about this one?" Liam asks, holding up a light blue button-up. Ren nods, setting it aside. "How about these?" He questions in return and holds up a pair of skinny black jeans. "Yes." The toss the clothes over to me and I smile.

'Turn around.' They do as I say and I dress.

The button-up fits perfectly along with the jeans. I tap them and they turn around. Liam nods,"nice." Ren just stares at me, panic starts to seep into my bones, and liam nudges Ren a little harshly. "You look amazing." He says, swallowing. I feel my face heat up,'thanks.'

_______________>>_________________>>____________________>>_________________>>______________________>>
 

Ren is dressed in black slacks and a green button-up. His entire body is tense as we pull into his long driveway. He stops the car but locks the door. "I have to put contacts in." I nod, not quiet understanding but watching as he puts them in. When he look back at me both his eyes are brown and my stomach sinks as he unlocks the car doors. He kisses me quickly and we step out,I try to not stare at the house as we are welcomed and ushered into the dining room.

"Mother, Father, Grandfather, Sister, and Brother this is my friend Orion," I give a slight wave. His grandfather scowls, brother sneers a dissapproving look, mother frowns, father looks me up and down, and the sister smiles polietly. "Christian my brother and Coraline my sister." I nod and take the unoccupied seat beside him.

"Reginald, my son, why have you brought this boy?" Ren's father questions, eyeing me distastefully. Underneath the table he pressing his leg against mine,"I wanted to introduce Grandfather to the inspiration for our outdoor Art museum." His grandfather nods, smiling. "You may call me Phil." I nod,he sneers.

"Can you not speak boy?" He growls, i place my hand on Ren's knee calming him. He clutches at my hand and his sister smiles, nodding her approval at us.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
14 Apr, 2021
Words
596
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
415

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.