Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Imperfect-Part Fifteen
Imperfect-Part Fifteen

Imperfect-Part Fifteen

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Orion's pov.)

I can feel my brothers eyes on us, I ignore him. "Orion, what are you doing bringing that boy here?" He gestures to Ren, who cuddles deeper into me. Hiding himself. I close my eyes, seeing how long it takes for him to figure it out. "Is this your boyfriend?" I nod. "My names Ren, what is yours?" He rolls his eyes and storms out, Ren laughs.

"Well he didn't like me very much." I smile, kissing his cheek. He chuckles, the door swings open, and the woman from the diner stands there. She smiles,"Hi. Ren, isn't it?" I nod,"what is it you two want to tell me?" She smiles,she already knows. I shake my head, getting to my feet,'are you going to make me?' She nods,"tell me." I smile and type.

'We are together, can he stay here?' She nods, jumping up and down. "Lets go eat." I frown,'did you cook?' She shakes her head,"I know now how bad my cooking is."

________________>>______________<<_______________>>______________<<_______________>>_______________<<

Ren and I are cuddled up on the couch in the living room, my mom sitting beside us. "I am happy for you two and you can stay as long as you want." She squeezes Ren's hand, he smiles. "Thank you. The food was deliciuous, we will have to go back there some time." Ren says, ingaging her in conversation.

He keeps one arm wrapped around me as he talks with my mom, I just listen.

Author Notes: Sorry for the wait, hope you enjoy.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 May, 2021
Words
175
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
393

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.