Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Imperfect-Part Four
Imperfect-Part Four

Imperfect-Part Four

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Ren Stone's pov.)

I take a deep breath, opening the door to the art classroom. Mrs.Beaul smiles at me,"you are early. my students aren't here yet." I nod, taking my seta on the stool. "How are they drawing my today?" She looks over at me from her desk,"They are painting you." I nod, "What is that Orion kid all about?"

Her body goes rigid,"you stay away from Orion." I raise my eyebrows at her,"I asked him out to lunch after class today." She walks over. "Orion cannot speak." I shrug, not really caring whether or not he can talk. "That dosen't bother me." She beams,"just don'r hurt him. He has been through enough." I nod, the doors open.

Orion smiles over at me, unpacking his things. "Today, you will be painting Ren." They all nod. I take the pose from before, smiling over at Orion. His brush moving skillfully over the canvas. His eyes tracing my body, his hands moving over the paper, brush dipping in paint. "Lets take a break." Mrs. Beaul says, "painting takes longer than drawing." I nod in response, Orion sits staring at his canvas.

"Hey," I say, he jumps. 'Sorry, I did not mean to scare you." He shrugs, I look over his shoulder at the painting. He notices, blocking the painting eith his body. He types something on his phone,'not till it dries.' "Okay, fine." I say, smiling down at the shorter boy. Orion is about 5'4, has short messy dirty blond hair, a small frame, light grey eyes, and freckles.

Grey paint covers his right cheeck a sripe of yellow on his forehead. "You have paint on your face." He blushes, wiping at his face. I take my thumb wiping away the paint,"there you go." He smiles at me, blushing. My hand rests on his right cheeck. "Okay, break is over." We blush at the eyes watching us, I walk back over to the stool, and take my pose.

His eyebrows scrunched in concentration, grey paint smugging onto his hands, yellow back on his forehead. He looks up, blushing as he realizes my eyes are on him. The slight pink colour makes his eyes pop slightly and his ears turn a deep scarlet shade of red.

Author Notes: Sorry for the wait, hope you enjoy

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
2 Mar, 2021
Words
382
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
516

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.