Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Imperfect-Part Thirteen
Imperfect-Part Thirteen

Imperfect-Part Thirteen

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Orion Steven's pov.)

Ren's arm is thrown over my waist, his face in my neck, and his legs curled with mine. His soft breath tickiling my neck. The door opens and I pree a finger to my lips, Liam nods, raising his eyebrows at me. I reach over grabbing my phone,'where were you?'

His face goes blank,"why is Ren shirtless?" I feel my face go red and Ren's arm tightens around me, pulling me closer. "Baby." I feel my face go red and Liam holds in laughter. "Hmm. Cold," Ren mumbles, trying to pull me even closer. I pull the blanket up to his nexk. He kisses my head,"hmm. Better," I smile, leaning into him.

"You two are to adorable, I am going to be sick." Liam says, fake retching. Ren laughs, shoving his face in my neck, and kissing the spot under my ear. 'You ae being super affectionate, today.' He shrugs,"do you not like it?" I frown,'I do.' He smiles and presses a hurried kiss to my lips.

"What do you want to do today?" Ren yawns, stretching and causing the blanket to fall and show his bare waist. Liam looks away,"really guys." Ren goes red,"we didn't. I just sleep without a shirt on." He lifts the blanket, showing his grey sweats. "Mhmm." Liam replies, swining a bag over his shoulder. "I will see you two lovebirds later." He locks the door from the outside.

'Sorry, about Liam. He doesn't know limits.' Ren smiles over at me, "it is fine. I understand. Are you okay with me sleeping over here?" I nod,'I like you staying over here.' He smiles and cuddles deeper into my arms,"me too." His phone rings and he groans, reaching over me for it.

"This is Reginald, hello Mom." His voice is cold and methodical, not like he just woke up beside me. "No, mom. I am busy." His back tenses and I rub my hand up and down it, trying to ease him. "Yes, mom. So what?" His voice is sad and angry. "Fine, I never needed you anyway." He launches the phone across the room, hands clenched into fists.

'What is wrong?' Tears are blooming in his eyes and he closes them, holding in the pain. "It is okay."

Author Notes: Sorry for the wait

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
23 Apr, 2021
Words
391
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
335

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.