Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Imperfect-Part Three
Imperfect-Part Three

Imperfect-Part Three

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Orion Collin's pov.)

My room looks exactly like it did before I left; posters, drawings paintings hanging on the walls, paint, ink, pencils, chalk, wax, brushes, covering the desk, and my bed unmade just like the day I left. My mom leans against the door,"everything okay?" I nod, turning back towards her. "How about I let you settle in before you come down?"I nod, she closes the door behind her.

I fall back onto my bed; the musty smell of old things swarming the blankets and sheets, the feel of the soft pillow beneath my head, and the sheets crinkiling beneath me. I stare at the flat ceiling, opening my mouth tying to get sound to come out. As usual nothing does, I roll over shoving my head into the pillow, letting it absorb my unshed tears.

"Orion," my mothers voice calls up the stares. I jump up, rubbing angrily at my eyes. Hoping she won't notice how red they are. I walk down the stairs, turn right, and enter the small kitchen. "I made your favorite." I take my seat and swallow down the food. My mother cannot cook but to make her happy I would do anything.

She beams,"is it good?" I nod in reply, forcing it down, and smiling. "I am glad you like it. You look so skinny," She says, jabbing my arm with her long thin fingers. I smile, nodding. "Has anything exciting occured at school?" I shake my head, finishing the horrendous food. "Hmm. Your brother will not be coming this weekend," she watches, waiting to see my reaction. I shrug, grabbing my phone, and typing into it.

'Why?' I already know the answer, he dosen't want to be around his freak of a brother.

She sighs,"He has work." I nod, he always has work. 'How about a movie?" I nod, knowing that is what she wants.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
25 Feb, 2021
Words
318
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
407

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.