Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Imperfect-Part Twelve
Imperfect-Part Twelve

Imperfect-Part Twelve

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Ren Stone's pov.)

It is Orion's thigh pressed to mine that keeps me from jumping across the table at my grandfather for the second time tonight. He chuckles at his joke about kids with disabbilities. Orion calmer than me but I can see the strain in the way he holds on to hid fork, so tight his knuckles are a burning white. Taking a deep breath, making sure no one is paying to much attention I grab his hand. He stares at me but quickly looks away and lets me massage the his hand.

The tension leaves his body and he relaxes back into his chair but I don't want to let him go. I need him to keep me afloat and he does, he squeezes my hand tightly, and places his leg over mine. Slightly so no one will notice the diffrence but I apperciate it all the same.

He eats slowly, picking at the food. "Want a hamburger when we get out of here?" He smiles, shaking his head. Then types out on his phone beneath the table,'I want cuddles and kisses.' I smile, feeling my face go slightly red and nod back in response. His messy dirty blonde hair is curling up at the ends, his light grey eyes smiling up at me, and freckles dotting his nose.

"Orion and I have to be going," the words are out of my mouth before my mind processes the sentence I put together. "Why?" my mothe questions, sitting staraight up. "School project due tommorrow." She nods,"you are dismissed." She waves a hand and I drag Orion out the house to my car.

He stares at me, confused. I press my lips to his hungrily and he pulls me closer over the console. Kissing me deeply and with as much entincity as I am kissing him. We pull apart, breathing heavily, and I buckle him up. Speeding out of my driveway.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Apr, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
324
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
426

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.