Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Imperfect-Part Two
Imperfect-Part Two

Imperfect-Part Two

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Ren Stone's pov.)

I take a deep breath, looking at myself in the mirror, and trying to smile. White dress shirt, black slacks, and dress shoes. Wavy hair styled perfectly, normal brown contacts in, and a smile not showing my dimples. I grab my keys, a light suit jacket, and hop into my car.

I check my appearance in the rearview mirror, slip the suit jacket on, and walk up the steps to the Stone Manor. I take the bronze knocker into my hand and put it to use. The door opens,"Master Reginald." I beam down at Lucy, the maid, and follow her into the large kitchen. My brother, sister, mother,father, and grandfather are already seated at the table, conversing. I take my seat beside my father. "You are late." He says, frowning down upon me.

"I am sorry, sir." He looks back to my older brother. Christian is my older brother, he is heir to the first family company; Christian has straight black hair, high cheeckbones, pale grey eyes, a toned build, and he is 6'2. Christian is the perfect image of a Stone. Coralline is my younger sister, she is heir to the home; Coraline has straight platinum blond hair, deep ice cold blue eyes, high cheeckbones, porcelain skin, a slender build, and she is 5'5. Coralline is the perfect Stone image.

"How are you, brother?" She questions, in the perfect tone. "Fine and you?" She smiles polietly,"I am also good. How is your schooling?" I smile,"bussiness is good as always." I nod, straightening my back. "How is prepatory school?" She bites her tongue, smiling. "Great as always." I nod,"dinner." Lucy, Carter, and Juniper serve us. "Thank you," I smile. My grandfather frowns,"no speaking to the help." I bow my head,"I apologize, grandfather." He takes a bite and we all follow suit. My mother is an older verison of Coralline, my father an older version of Christian, and my father an older version of my grandmother.

I am the heir to the second family company. I am imperfect, I am hidden away, I am laughed upon, I am looked down upon.

Author Notes: Sorry for the wait, hope you enjoy.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
24 Feb, 2021
Words
360
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
596

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.