Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Imperfect Reviews

4 reviews have given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 Stars
aspen-faye
Aspen-Faye gave a rating of 4

just saying if you are going for the 100 word story thing this is 101 words but still I love the message!

0
Andy (Formerly Apemann)
Andy (Formerly Apemann) It is NOT 101 words! Count them!

I have written dozens and dozens of these stories. I have a pretty good handle on the by now. Do you REALLY think I would submit one that has the wrong word count??? FYI: the TITLE of the story does not count as one of the 100 words.

The word count facility on this site is inaccurate, as I have noted elsewhere.

If you are going to leave comments make them about the STORY, not your ill-informed opinions about the word count!
Author -
Ace
Ace Aspen-Faye was trying to give some constructive feedback.
Aurora Harrison
Aurora Harrison He is so rude he just complains and doesn’t take constructive criticism
SaharaJem
SaharaJem gave a rating of 5

Brilliant! I loved it!

0
Kaleighishappy
Kat gave a rating of 4

There are some great aspects of this price of writing, but there is also a feeling of incompletion. Please do write more.

1
Andy (Formerly Apemann)
Andy (Formerly Apemann) Working within the strictly limited 100-word format can sometimes leave a sense of incompletion. All that needed to be has been said in the piece...
Author -
Aurora Harrison
Aurora Harrison Wtf I didn’t understand this thing
PinkyTune
PinkyTune gave a rating of 5

Excellent!

Indeed, it can be observed that the greatest of men treat the physically disabled/challenged harshly. The entire society views them as useless brats born to die without honour.

This piece of writing briefly describes this bitter and cruel truth in elegant words.

But, there are some mistakes present in the writing.
"...as painful and anything inflicted by a real weapon."
In many instances, you forget the Oxford Comma.

0

Please login or register to review this story.