Please register or login to continue

Register Login

In Remembrance
In Remembrance

In Remembrance

XavionXavion

Rosalie Avila-

Was just 13, when she decided to hang herself in her bedroom, taking her own life.

You were far to young, for your story to come to an end. The fact that your short story has such a tragic end, saddens me. It should not have come to what it came to. It saddens me to see such a young soul feel as tho they have no other option, but to end it. And all because others couldn't stop being assholes for even a second to see how bad there words were ripping you apart.

I hope wherever you are now, you are happy. And you realize that the people who picked on you, were just idiots. Very hurtful hateful idiots. Fly high Rosalie Avila.

Jamel Myles-

Was just 9 years old, when he commited suicide.

You were such a bright and vibrant young soul, taken from this world far to soon. The fact that you discovered yourself at such a young age, and weren't ashamed of yourself, and came out just to have the amount of hate thrown at you that it caused you to end it disgusts me. It disgusts me how people can be so cruel to someone so young and so important to the world. Youre coming out shouldn't have been met with the reactions it was. It should have been a joyful moment to be able to yourself. But sadly people are sometimes awful, and do unforgivable acts.

I hope that you have found your wings and are able to fly freely now. We will never forget you.

Isabella Tichenor-

Was only 10 years old when she decided to taoe her own life.

You were such a young soul, that still had so much to offer the world. The fact that people found it "cool and neccesary" to bully you to death, saddens me. Wjat has this world come to, that it makes young kids, such as yourself commit suicide? And why do people think it's ok to say those words to people. I hate that you felt so alone and hurt, and as tho there was nothing left for you in life. You would have made it so far in life. You really would have.

May you rest in peace Isabella. And may you find peace beyond the grave.

There are so many more stories to be told like these three kids. How many suicides will it take for people to finally realize that the words you say to people and the names you call people and the actions you do to other people fucking matters!! What you say or do to someone can cause them their fucking lives! It is NOT a joke! Bullying is such a serious issue, and it needs to be adressed. It needs to be spome avout more often, and these stories need to be told more often as proof that your words and actions make a huge imapct. People need to stop being scared to adress these issues. These are real life issues, continue to happen and cause people of all ages their lives. Stop making people feel worthless and unloved. Bullying anyone is not cool or a trend as some people say. It is a crime. Just because you didn't pull the trigger that caused that persons death doesn't mean you didn't kill them. If you bully someone to the point they kill themselves then that means you bought the gun, loaded it with bullets and put it uo to their heads. Please help spread awareness, so that we don't have any more of these sad tragic stories to be told or to hear on the news anymore.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Xavion
Xavion
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
5 Feb, 2022
Words
610
Read Time
3 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
762

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.