Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Inside Me 1
Inside Me 1
This story has some quality issues

Inside Me 1

Inside_meInside_me

There was once a time I remember so clearly when this all happened. I was young about the age of 6 and I'm pretty sure I was the only black sheep in the family. I was called many names during those time of my childhood because I was an awful human being, but what they never knew was that I'm wasn't me when it all happened.

I had real people inside me and they were my only real friends. They were 26 people that I can talk to. Whenever I felt down I bond to them and enjoy life more often with them than my real family. I started to create more and copy what I liked about other people. I had two sides, the good ones and the bad ones. I often follow the bad ones because I felt so free. For the first time I was away from reality, all the problems and all the pain I was in. They had names too and I can switch into them if I had to or want to but in return my world is all distorted and away from reality. They made me do bad stuff, like steal money from my parents, lie to people, make stories about other people, even hurt people physically and many more that I want to mention. All of it made me a horrible person. They told me if I would do all those things I will be happy, get attention and satisfaction. But they lied to me..

When my parents finally got to notice what I had done, they said I was getting worst every year. I was too addicted to stop. Doing the wrong thing felt too good to be true. I loved it and I made them grow even more until I had no control over my own head. I had this time when I was ready to stop but I forgot who I was so I grabbed it as a perfect oppurtunity to change. I had extreme migraines and memory loss nearly all the time and so I created more personalities and starting from scrap I did some good things for once but the people I love can never see it anymore. I'm glad to keep it that way they call me Liar, faker or a complete disgrace and that I shouldn't have been born. For now I'm the most messed up person you can make an example of probably the worst human being. I just wish I can find who I really am and who I was really suppose to be..

Author Notes: I'm not done with this story because It is based on real life events from this person I know.. and I hope I can help her
I'll make sure to schedule the next story.. thank you for reading :D

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Inside_me
Inside_me
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
5 Feb, 2017
Words
429
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
639

Please login or register to report this story.