Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Thrills of the Three Men

The Thrills of the Three Men

By DWO


There are three men at the top of a mountain. The first is a British man, the second is English, and the third is Irish. They had heard a rumor that if they jumped off the mountain and yelled something, it would appear at the bottom of the mountain to catch them. They all agreed to try it.

And so, the first man, the British one, jumped and yelled "Pillows!" (In a British accent) And sure enough, a pile of pillows appeared at the bottom and made it safely to the ground. And so, the English man jumped and yelled "Feathers!" And he too made it safely. But, as the Irish man went to jump, he tripped over a rock and tumbled down, yelling "Oh crap!" And you can guess what happened next...


There are three men again. They were stealing stuff from a storage room when the Irish man dropped something and made a noise. The security guard who was guarding the door heard the noise and came in to check it out, gun drawn. The three men were quick enough to hide in empty sacks as the policeman came in.

The guard started kicking the sacks to try to find the intruder(s). He kicked the British man's sack. "Woof woof!" The British man said and the guard thought there was a dog in the sack. He then kicked the English man's sack. "Meow, meow!" The English man said, and the guard thought there was a cat in there. But, as the guard kicked the Irish man's sack, he said "Potatoes, potatoes." The Irish man was dumped out and arrested.

Author Notes: Thanks, Aaron

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
DWO_UwU
DWO
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 Oct, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
272
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
693

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.