Please register or login to continue

Register Login

It Dosn't Matter
It Dosn't Matter
This story has some quality issues

It Dosn't Matter

JustanooneJustanoone

“I think somethings wrong with me” I thought as I hugged my knees and tears streaming down my face. “I can’t do anything right!” As I quickly grab my phone and jacket and burst out the door I run as fast I could to the local park. As I start to slow down and take deep breaths to keep my composer, I open my phone and start to scroll through my photos. Uncontrollably tears start to fall from my eyes, I quickly stand up and start to walk around to calm down. I immediately take out my ear buds and zone out everything and everyone and slowly walk.

Not long after the sky starts to turn dark and the stars start to come out and I slowly make my way home. As I feel the cold wind blow through my hair I start to shiver and rub the side of my arms and start to pick up the pace. As I finally make my way home I quickly run to my room and shut the down, as I remove my jacket and shoes and change into an old shirt and pull on some shorts. I culpas on my bed and flop under my sheets and my eyes slowly start to shut.

As I slowly wake up I hear someone shouting my name, I quickly sit up and get dressed. I grab my backpack and head downstairs, I take a good look at my parents looking at eachother and sipping their coffee. I turn around and walk out the door, as I start to pick up the pace and run to the bus stop. I slowly find a seat and sit and blankly looking out the window and stare at all the passing houses. As I gradually make it to my locker my friends make their way to me and start asking how my weekend was, as I camly and strongly said, “Everyone went okay I guess just a lot of homework.” As the first bell rang I quickly slipped away from my friends and headed to my first class. After lunch finally rolls around I decided to sit outside by myself to clear my head, I pick an empty bench by an oak tree. As I start eating my lunch I start watching the colorful leaves fall from the tree and smell the fresh fall breeze. And in that moment I thought to myself, “Everything's going to be okay.” As I grab my belongings and head inside.

For the rest of the day I try to stay positive and after a long day I take out my earbuds and walk to the bus stop. I sit down and look out the window watching all the kids walk home. As the bus finally stops at my house I walk off the bus and slowly make my way to my doorstep. I quietly grab the handle and turn it slowly and open the door, I head to the kitchen to look for my parents. I see both of them sitting in the living room talking, step by step approach my parents and calmly sit down next to them and say, “We need to talk.” I look down at my hands and I look back at my parents, I could see it in their eyes that they were really confused. My mom blankly looks back at me and says, “What’s wrong?” I take a deep breath and I start to explain everything to my parents.

Author Notes: Thank you for reading!

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Justanoone
Justanoone
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
12 Sep, 2018
Genre
Type
Words
582
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
333

Please login or register to report this story.