Please register or login to continue

Register Login

It's been months and they're obvious

It's been months and they're obvious

By Qwerxy

If you're just now reading this then try and be aware everything you do, say and speak can be used against you. Is usually recorded at all times. And will always follow you back to the real world regardless if you were trying to help even if it mean being a necessary evil.

Who knew baiting obvious feds would take them months to just take action on something no one got effected by. Except the agents that set up their trap to attempt at baiting anyone just to feed their own family and drug habits.

How other criminals you may have been trying to set a net for them to be caught yet their cooperation with the law yields your tip and info no results. We are living in the illusion of democracy, the illusion of laws.

They are very well meant to be broken, that is if you're on the right side of the law. They'll try and use what you say via text as grounds as you were the one behind said device. That you said and meant what you did. They try and pay your closest friends to turn witness against you.

They'll even attempt at getting you caught up further by trying to monitor your communications when they have insufficient evidence but they'll try and make you feel like you're looking at a hard sentence if you don't cooperate. My original role as a network security specialist in a big company landed me as a fall guy getting paid to do the work against the same people that are suppose to help us and are able to spark up a spliff while maintaining a position in any Intel agency was tawdry.

Our quest to keep an untainted Intel agency clean of these type of inner party workers doesn't always pan out the best way. But that's understood from the start, with a tarnished record who else would be the best job and least to lose when facing a couple years for millions. Let's just take this moment to remember they don't be making cases off of computer chipping but primarily off loose lipping.

Author Notes: To be continued

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Qwerxy
Qwerxy
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
5 Oct, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
357
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
550

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.