Please register or login to continue

Register Login

It's been a while

It's been a while

By reachamongthestars

It's been a while since we've talked, and it's been 2 weeks since we've walked, hand in hand, just the two of us, below the blue sky, that was spying out from above the fluffy clouds. It's been a while since we've looked at each other, about 20 days since we've kissed and even more since I really learnt to love you.
I don't miss you, and you don't miss me. We're together but I don't love you and I'm not sure about you to me. Our relationship is like that kite we saw the other day, at that favourite meadow of mine, where the sun sets and casts the whole field into pink and yellow light.
I showed you that place because I find peace there. And it's so hard for me to find peace, something that significantly lowers my heartbeat. I wanted to bring you, something that reminds my heart that I'm alive and introduce it to the peace. The peace of the park.
Anyway, I've discovered that you aren't special to me. I thought wrong about you, at least at this point in time I'm not into you.
I sigh as I write this because above all, I still think you're a fucking cute teddy, to me.

Hey there! Thanks for reading. Rate please! (:

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
reachamongthestars
reachamongthestars
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
21 Sep, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
215
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,736

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.