Please register or login to continue

Register Login

It's Here, and It's Trying to Break Through.

It's Here, and It's Trying to Break Through.

By Morgan Corneau

It’s here, and It’s trying to break through.

Have you ever laid in bed in complete silence, with ringing in your ears? I have. I lay there, and toss and turn, trying to rid it. It never seems to work. People say that sound is your brain trying to fill in the missing sounds. But they lie. That ringing you hear… Well, it's something trying to break through into our world. You think i'm crazy don't you? I wouldn't blame you! Then again, who would believe a person that spent 13 years in a mental institution.... They tell me I should stop trying to convince people of my theory. I always tell them. It's not a theory. It's the truth.

Do me a favor. Go into another room, turn off the tv, your music, close your windows. Just turn off anything that makes noise. Now you hear that? Thats something, or someone. Not your brain. It drove me crazy. Until finally, it was gone. Do me another favor. Turn off everything like I said before, but turn off the lights. Hear the ringing? Good, you better pray you do. Now if you don't hear it… Then you're just like me. No matter how far you run and no matter where you hide. It will always find you. The voices will never go away. It's here, and it's trying to break through.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Spiritwolf123987
Morgan Corneau
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
2 Jun, 2017
Words
230
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,759

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.