Please register or login to continue

Register Login

JOURNEY to the COSMOS
JOURNEY to the COSMOS

JOURNEY to the COSMOS

herculeshercules

One night, a boy called Jamie had a most amazing dream – a dream about journeying out deep into the Cosmos.

Jamie had no spaceship in the dream. His body just left his bedroom and drifted all alone, into the infinite void of space.

First of all, he went to the Moon and did a complete orbit. On the dark side, he saw artificial structures, built by the hands of an alien civilization, from somewhere or another and a spaceport too.

After visiting the Moon, Jamie visited Mercury, Venus and Mars.

While orbiting Mars, he saw more artificial ancient structures, including the Face and pyramids of Cydonia.

After visiting the inner Solar System, Jamie crossed the asteroid belt and headed for the planets in the outer Solar System.

First of all he went to Jupiter, followed by Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.

Once beyond Pluto, he went across the Kuiper Belt and through the Ort Cloud, before heading out of the Solar System.

Exploring the Solar System was only the beginning of Jamie’s dream.

Next, he headed to many of the constellations, including the Pleiades, Sirius, Orion, Andromeda and Draconis.

After that, he explored other regions of the Milky Way. He saw many wonders, such as the Eagle Nebula, the Hourglass Nebula, the Orion Nebula, forming Solar Systems and the Galactic Core.

Furthermore, he saw spaceships and countless alien lifeforms – many of which were very highly advanced in technology.

Marvellous it all was, but the dream didn’t end there.

Jamie left the Milky Way and headed out into far deeper space, where he beheld more wonders.

He saw Irregular Galaxies, Spiral Galaxies, Barred Spiral Galaxies, collided Galaxies, clusters of Galaxies and many other things.

After that, Jamie returned to Earth and the dream ended.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
hercules
hercules
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
5 Mar, 2023
Words
293
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
467

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.