Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Journeys With the World Chapter 1 {Never Follow}
Journeys With the World Chapter 1 {Never Follow}

Journeys With the World Chapter 1 {Never Follow}

Horror_Story_LifeHorror_Story_Life

Hello, my name is Amelia, And I'm going to tell you a story about when I was younger.

[Back then]

[Amelia] "Dad"

[Amelia's dad] "Yes darling?"

[Amelia] "When did you want to become a traveler, I just wanna know"

[Amelia's dad] "Well, When I was younger I dreamed of traveling, And like I said I became one!"

Dad didn't really explain everything, but I got to know that he was young when he started, Though that didn't mean I can become a traveler when I was five. He meant like two numbers, not one. But I still thought of being a traveler.

[Later on]

[Amelia's mom] "Why do you want to become a traveler so badly," "All you do is travel, you should become a dancer!"

[Amelia] "All you do is dance!"

[Amelia] "I don't want to be a stupid dancer, It's not gonna be fun if I don't like it!"

Mom was really mad at me but didn't show it, I knew I shouldn't have said that but it was true and I didn't want to become a stupid dancer she can't just make me be something I didn't want to. Then I'll never know what to do.

Author Notes: This is only chapter 1

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Horror_Story_Life
Horror_Story_Life
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
8 Apr, 2022
Words
199
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
339

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.