Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Just Another Day

Just Another Day

By ThisIsEmily - 2 Reviews

Dear Diary,

Hi. My name is Emily Bradford. I am 12 years old, and I am still in elementary school. Even though I wish I could be in highschool with all my real friends. But don't get me wrong, I still have friends that are my age, it's just that.. They don't understand me the way that they do. I'm not really looking forward to soccer practice today. There's this girl that always bugs me for being so "negative", but that's not all.

There's also this boy. He is one year older than I am. He's really generous and knows how to crack me up. He has curly, dirty blond hair, with ocean blue eyes. He's tall, smart, funny, everything good in a guy. But to be honest, I have mixed emotions about him. It's hard to explain, really. Sometimes he can be really sweet and willing to listen to me talk about my problems. But then most of the time, he's talking about his girlfriend. I don't know her, but I do know her name is Brianna. Judging from her pictures, she is a total beauty queen. She is the definition of perfection, and talent. For a while I had a small crush on him, so this used to bug me a lot, but quickly grew out of it. Now I try and be as supportive as I can for him. Either way, he's an amazing friend. Anyways, I'm going to be late for soccer, so I guess I'll talk to you guys later!

~ Emiły

Author Notes: This is one chapter, and this is purely based on fiction, so don't take it seriously. This story may deal with sensitive topics, like low self-esteem, and anxiety. So if you don't like the topic, you may skip those parts. I will put it in the description above. I also just wanna let you all know, that (POV) means (Point Of View). Your going to see that a lot next chapter, so just letting you guys know. With all love 💕

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ThisIsEmily
ThisIsEmily
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
23 Mar, 2017
Genre
Type
Words
256
Read Time
1 min
Rating
3.5 (2 reviews)
Views
2,533

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.