Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Just a Diary
Just a Diary

Just a Diary

Random_GirlRandom_Girl
2 Reviews

6/10/2036

The first time that I saw her was when she was in a relationship with my best friend. I didn’t know her too well but we started chatting more and more. However, today marks the end of her relationship with Jax and I could already feel the tension when we met in school. I knocked into her and her books spilled on the floor. I was trying to apologise but I just couldn’t.

I’m a socially awkward person because of my parents. It got really difficult to talk to her. It feels like the words get caught in my throat, the tension was obvious to anyone within a 5 metre radius.

I wasn’t too close to her so it’s ok.

Jeremy


6/10/2036

I hate Jax, he's such a jerk for cheating on me with this doll...I don’t know what he sees in her! She’s so fake, probably 90% plastic and 10% human. If he liked artificial things so much, he should have dated Barbie, at least Barbie was pretty.

I finally did it. I told him that it was over and that if he was going to play with my feelings then he wasn’t worth my time. Because of this stupid break up we lost all our mutual friends. I don’t care anyway, he can have them. They’re probably as big of a jerk as he was.

I met one of his friends, Jeremy, in school. It was so awkward. I knocked into him in the corridor and when I was apologising to him, he just kept quiet. He was opening and closing his mouth like a fish. The tension was so obvious. I kept my head down, took my stuff and left. He was just standing there. He didn’t even bother to apologise for knocking me over! What a jerk!

Alexa

Author Notes: Please Review! ❤️ Hope everyone reading this has a blessed day!

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Random_Girl
Random_Girl
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
15 Apr, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
299
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
1,041

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.