Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Just a Dream Part 1
Just a Dream Part 1

Just a Dream Part 1

Horror_Story_LifeHorror_Story_Life

Ye-Jun runs to her friend "Chang-min" after school to tell her about her class, They talk walking down the sidewalk as cars drive past. They talk about what kind of stuff they want.

[5:45]

Ye-Jun says bye to Chang-min as she walks into her home. Exhausted she lays on her bed and pulls out her phone.

[6:00]

Ye-Jun gets up from a sound in her kitchen. She doesn't remember inviting anyone so she goes to check it out.

[Ye-Jun] "h-hello?" "Anyone there?"

She asks, But she doesn't hear a reply So she walks out of her bedroom and investigates, She walks downstairs and into the kitchen "THUD"

[Ye-Jun] *Gasps* "It sounded like something fell!"

Ye-Jun slowly walks into the kitchen not making a peep, And as she takes one step into the kitchen she gets hardly knocked out by a bat.

She woke up in bed and couldn't even talk properly

[Ye-Jun] "e-uh yu- was-....a-a dream?

Her head hurt, So she quit didn't believe it was a dream, When she went to class her head hurt so much she fell asleep during an Important lesson and got detention. In detention she sees a boy looking at her weirdly in a different classroom and gets freaked out.

Author Notes: Hope you enjoyed today's story and tell me how you liked it in the comments or reviews or whatever. But yeah make sure to check out my other stories.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Horror_Story_Life
Horror_Story_Life
About This Story
Audience
18+
Posted
14 Apr, 2022
Words
205
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
409

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.