Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Just Go
Just Go

Just Go

KaleighishappyKat
3 Reviews

"I can't believe you!" She screamed.

Her face was getting red now, her fists clenched at her sides. You could almost see the fire of hate inside her eyes.

"Well, what did you expect? You married me, me of all people, and expected me to be-"

"To be loyal!" She interrupted , screaming so loud it caught in her throat. "To be there for me - for our son! But you're never here!"

He crossed his arms and leaned his back against the hallway wall. "I never meant for it to end this way,"

"Oh, darn me, you're just ending it?" She shook her head, frizzy hair bouncing. "I can't believe you. I can't even look at you. Just go!"

The little boy clutched his blanket in his arms as he watched from the small apartment's stairway. He barely understood what the fight was about, but knew that he might as well have something to do with it. Guilt bubbled in his stomach. His eyes watered.

"Mommy?" He asked softly, calling for his parents attention.

The mother's eyes widened. "Oh, honey-"

"Mommy," the little boy swallowed. "I can go instead,"

The father shook his head. "That's not how it works, son."

The mother gathered her son in her arms, tucking some hair behind his ear. "Don't worry about us," she said softly, tears in her eyes. "You're not going anywhere,"

"But what about you? What about daddy?"

The mother sighed. "We don't know yet, we don't know,"

Author Notes: Just a random sad story that I thought up... review if you like it!

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Kaleighishappy
Kat
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
27 Dec, 2016
Genre
Type
Words
246
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
4.7 (3 reviews)
Views
3,971

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.