Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Just A Pebble (part I)

Just A Pebble (part I)

By reachamongthestars

A smile is simple, but it can mean a lot. For the giver, it may be just a polite gesture. For the receiver, it might be the start to a new perspective on life. It’s the little things like that, the friendly, innocent vibes from a stranger even, that could make someone else’s day. A smile can cheer up the discouraged, perhaps giving them a reason to smile again and it is essentially sunshine to sadness. Yet it is not at all like gold and it holds no actual value, that is, until one is given away.

Sometimes at random, people come into your life. Some may leave no mark, while others will, without ever having intended to, out of those, a significant change may occur. There is a possibility that you’d never know who these people are and if they are helping you, that small act, may go unnoticed for many years to come. Without these acts and people, life would be a smooth and straight road, it would be extremely safe but at the same time utterly pointless and boring.

Please rate for the next part of this story.
Thanks for reading. (:

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
reachamongthestars
reachamongthestars
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
23 Apr, 2012
Genre
Type
Words
197
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,519

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.