Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Just Too Late

Just Too Late

By kcwillbethere01 - 1 Review

Anastasia's P.O.V

"Why do you hang out with them? I thought we agreed not to be friends with those girls!" Winter shouted.

"Just because you hate them, doesn't mean I can't be friends with them." I scoffed.

"We're done." Winter raged.

I rolled my eyes at her and walked away.

I gulped, it hasn't even been seconds and I'm already missing her.

Before I knew it, Winter had made up so many things up about me. As I was heading to the newspaper room, I heard Winter's voice and decided to "accidentally" eavesdropp.

"Saphira, I'm leaving soon."

"What do you mean, Winter?"

"The doctor diagnosed me with cancer."

Then thats when tears started to form in my eyes, I remembered the quote our Philosophy teacher always recited before every lesson.

"Hurting someone can be as easy as throwing a stone in the sea. But do you have any idea how deep that stone can go?"

"Tell Anastasia that I love her, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry the last time I talked to her was screaming at her."

Saphira stood in fear, she was shook and started to cry.

Winter fell to the ground, unconscious.

Feeling sadness overcome me, I open the door and get on my knees, shaking her dead body to see if she would wake up.

"She's gone!" I wailed.

"And you never got to say goodbye." Saphira sniffed with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Author Notes: Treat everyone respectfully, you never know. Some words pain people more than you think, treat everyday like that could be someone's last day living and it might just be their last and all you did was shout at them.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
kcwillbethere01
kcwillbethere01
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
12 Feb, 2020
Words
239
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,015

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.