Please register or login to continue

Register Login

KEEP on GOING
KEEP on GOING

KEEP on GOING

Down_The_Rabbit_HoleDown_The_Rabbit_Hole
1 Review

It takes one leap, one slice, one shot, one moment to end your life. It also takes that same moment to destroy the lives of those who care. In that moment your not only ending your life, but also the lives of those around. That kid who sits behind you in Algebra class, working up the nerve to ask you out. That sibling who you'll be fighting with one day and laughing with the next. That one kid whose your person and always there for you. That ex of yours who still has feelings for you not that they'd admit it.

If the thought every crosses your mind, then come up with a list of people who care about you. If you can't come up with anyone then make a list of nice things people have done for you. The guy who bagged your grocery at Wal-Mart the other day told you have a nice day. The old lady you helped cross the street wishes you luck on today's test. No matter how insignificant it seems, write it down. Do this for a week and every day write at least five things down. Use these small things to keep you going.

Keep on living.

Author Notes: There's always someone who will miss you, even if it doesnt seem like it. Don't ruin their life because you don't want to live yours.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Down_The_Rabbit_Hole
Down_The_Rabbit_Hole
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
3 Jul, 2019
Words
204
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
3 (View)
Recommend's
3 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,182

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.