Please register or login to continue

Register Login

killer pittbull ;'(

killer pittbull ;'(

By caralynn

When i was about 11 my uncle found a kitten being beat up by some teenage boys, Of course doing the right thing the took the cat from them and took her home.My mother and i where looking for a cat (my other cat sarahfeena had died shortly before from not being fed before we found her under a neighbors shed, the mother had died) As soon as he showed her to me i instantly fell in love and named her C.C. That cat followed me everywhere, meowed when i called her name and even went to sleep at the foot of my bed! After about 1 month things took a turn for the worst. One evening my mother asked me to take her outside and make sure that she didnt get away, i placed her out in the grass and watched her play with moths and crikets.Soon after that my aunt showed up with her pitbull to say hi, i ran inside to tell my mom that my aunt was asking for her to come outside. About 30 seconts after i went to finmd my mom i heard barking and my aunt yelling NO, STOP!!! i ran outside with my mom and saw my pittbull standing on our glass table with my kitten hanging helplesly from the stupid dogs mouth. He had snapped her neck my mom quickly opened the dogs moth and removed my baby kitten. She still was breathing and had her eyes open my mom hant her to me.She was covered in blood but i refuzed to say goodbye! i knew she was going to be ok..........................she had to, she was my best friend! After my mom telling my at least 5 times to say goodbye and i lov you in finaly did about 5 seconts after that her eyes closed and her heart stopped beating. 2 years later when i think about this sad story i cry.The keybord is wet from tears right now.
THIS IS ALL MY FALT!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF FOR THIS!!
This is a true story

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
caralynn
caralynn
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 Dec, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
346
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
2,739

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.