Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Kody Is Drunk.

Kody Is Drunk.

By IlliterateCat007

“Ooooooh what should we do with a drunken sailorrrr what should we do with a drunken sailorrrr…”

Kody stumbled on Shiloh’s side. Kody. Stand up straight.

He shushed him. “Shut upppp!!! You fink jus’ cause yer an angel means your boss.” He said, slurring his words.

Shiloh kicked the door shut and adjusted Kody’s arm around his shoulder. What’s that supposed to mean? Kody sighed and slumped down further. Shiloh strained to keep him up.

They stumbled over to the bed and Shiloh put him down. Kody groaned. “Ooooooh, angel.” He said. “Lay down here.”

No.

“Why not?”

Because I don’t want something to happen that we’ll both regret.

“I won’t!!”

Kody, you’re drunk. Kody rolled his eyes. Shiloh pulled a chair up next to the bed and sighed. He looked at Kody. What am I gonna do with you?

“Kiss meeee!!”

Stop it.

“I jus’ rilly like to cover you should prob’ly come lay here.” Kody said.

Shiloh rubbed his head. He sighed and lied his head on the bed. Kody played with his hair. “Shy… can we snuggle??”

Shiloh sat up and shot Kody an annoyed glare. After you sober up, yes. Kody sighed and grabbed Shiloh’s arm. Shiloh widened his eyes as Kody dragged him onto the bed. Shiloh ended up on Kody’s chest. He smelled of booze.

Shiloh sighed and rolled over, so he was lying next to Kody. Kody hummed, too wasted to care about how he sounded. Shiloh smiled and listened. He rested his head on Kody’s chest and Kody rubbed his back.

“Hey, Shy…” Shiloh picked his head up to look at him. As he spoke, the smell of whiskey and tequila spread, but Shiloh didn’t move his head. “Can stay here t’night?” He asked.

Shiloh sighed. Yes, Kody.

“Fink you.” Kody rolled on his side and hugged Shiloh closely to his chest. Shiloh closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around him as well. He hummed softly. Shiloh felt content in his arms.

He was home.

Author Notes: ***(Note: Italicized words are Shiloh signing.)***

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
IlliterateCat007
IlliterateCat007
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
25 Feb, 2021
Words
334
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
589

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.