Please register or login to continue

Register Login

LAND to ESCAPE💭
LAND to ESCAPE💭

LAND to ESCAPE💭

_vidhi_3015_vidhi_3015
1 Review

LAND TO ESCAPE

Indefinite landscapes of highs and lows, thicks and thins, and shallow or broad mindsets of people may captivate one with a pejorative interpretation of what is being seen. This, however is of most importance to first settle to an unspecified, unconquered and innovative state of mind so as to make decisions wisely. It is crucial to land at a calm and demure place amidst thousands of thoughts, ideas and plans to escape the intertwined yet unsolved problems that might become a hurdle. To escape the negativity, one must hold onto their ardent reasons of staying happily satisfied from what they already possess beneath themselves. They say, practice makes a man perfect, but perfection itself is progress and so practice marks an indication of progress for a virtuous and growing pesonality. Besides, one who wants to be an opportunist or a goal seeker, never surrender their ability to reciprocate even better to what they receive. Indecisiveness and confusions of what to take in as the first priority, anyway gives one the apt time to avoid further compunctions of the decisions made. It therfore, becomes even more significant to manufacture or repair the broken and unrequired thoughts of the future in order to obtain a positive and clear product of one aim only to work for it. Someday, somewhere, finding twinkling stars of peace, we may run into the darkness of unsolvable issues, but the light of preserverance shall pull us back again to where we belong.

Author Notes: Thanks a lot to the viewers for reading this!! I hope to write something worth reading next time too. Until we meet again, love and gratitude to all.❤️❤️

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
_vidhi_3015
_vidhi_3015
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
11 Feb, 2021
Words
248
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
3 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,057

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.