Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Latter Days
Latter Days

Latter Days

jeancommunicatesjeancommunicates

Joel prophesied what Apostle Paul is telling us in Acts 2:17 KJV "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams." Verse 18 "And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of My Spirit; and they shall prophesy:" Verse 19 "And I will show wonders in Heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath, blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke." Verse 20 "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:"

The "Day of the Lord" is after the rapture and to stop the Great Tribulation, because if God did not return all flesh would be gone from the earth. Otherwords, mankind would destroy themselves.

For any who have not accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior, today is the today of repentance and acceptance. Those who have accepted Jesus and know Him are not appointed to this wrath. The day of the Lord is a day of wrath against those who rejected Jesus. God did not send that branch of Himself called Jesus the Christ, the Lord, or Son of God to earth to be the final sacrifice for mankind's sins and let His creation reject Him or not believe in Him. Romans 1:20 says atheists are without excuse. God's creation reveals 1. His eternal power 2. Divine nature

Three results of rejecting Jesus are given in Scripture: (footnotes to scripture) 1. God gave them up to all forms of uncleanness and its consequent actions. 2. God gave them up to all forms of sexual depravity and its consequent actions. 3. God gave them over to a mind that would not retain Him in its knowledge and its consequent actions.

Haters of God, atheists, the rejectors of Jesus have been given the judgment of God and they still refuse to believe. Be not one of those. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. Salvation is a free gift of God, but no one makes Heaven without Jesus.

Author Notes: It is the commission of all Christians to speak of Jesus.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
jeancommunicates
jeancommunicates
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
22 Apr, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
369
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
696

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.