Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Leaving You Pt3
Leaving You Pt3

Leaving You Pt3

Lise_DLise_D
2 Reviews

From there our friendship grew, we hanged out almost every recess. One day, we were sitting on the lunch tables in the sun when I asked him the question that I was dying to ask him for days now...

The question was on the tip of my tongue, I needed to know.
- Why did you do that?
He looks at me puzzled. For the first time, I seem to see his deep brown eyes looking straight at me. It makes me feel uncomfortable. I look away.
-Why did you become my friend? I continue asking eagerly to know the response
He stays quiet for a second searching for what to say.
-I like it. He says gently so that I wouldn't have a heart attack. I open my eyes wide. I didn't know what to say. My whole body was trembling but him he was as straight as a piece of wood just simply waiting for me to say something. But I don't know how to act, if Jenn was here she would know exactly what to do. She sat in front of her mirror for minutes just repeating what she would say to Chris when he asks her to be her girlfriend.
No, I know what to say to him. That I am leaving in two months, that Jen likes him. But I don't say any of those things. In fact, I respond:
-I like you too.
I don't know where I collected the force to tell him that. I know that it is true, deep inside of me that I like him very much.
I went home that night confused. Jen will hate me for the rest of my life. I know it. On the other hand, Jen put me through hell and I think she deserves what is coming to her.

Author Notes: I hope you liked it!

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Lise_D
Lise_D
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
29 May, 2019
Words
305
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
1,130

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.