Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Life Is What You Make It
Life Is What You Make It

Life Is What You Make It

Laila257Laila257

"Are you not worried at the fact that you might lose the battle to cancer?" A reporter asked in the croud. I was standing over 1.2 million people. The stage was huge, but I guess it was because I am still kind of small to be 8, but it does not matter. I looked over the croud. You would think that for me to be 8 I would be nervous, but you would be wrong. In fact I felt more at home then I have ever felt. I consider myself to be a very smart 8 year old. I mean just because I am 8 does not mean I should be treated like I am in kindergarden. I can talk for myself without my mom trying to help me.

"Life is what you make of it," I started out in my tiny voice. The microphone stopped working. Everyone got started clapping like they already knew I was going to mess up. I shook my head and fixed myself. I wanted to be taken seriously. I looked more confident then started to speek.

"If you live life in fear then you really never lived. If you live life worried about death then you will not enjoy life. I love the fact that people are worried about my death, but their worried about something that might not even happen. Their not just putting pressure on themself's, but mostly on me.

My mom wounders why I do things that could get me hurt. My response is always 'If you do one thing that you fear the most then the little things do not really seem that scary.' And there not. So do not worry about if someone lives or dies. Worry about the chances you miss when you worry."

They all looked shocked with blank faces. Then I heard the muddering, and thats when the clapping came in. I was proud of what I said.

Author Notes: Take this story in to perspective.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Laila257
Laila257
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Mar, 2018
Words
318
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,533

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.