Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Life of None
Life of None

Life of None

Forever_NooneJames Maybrick

I wonder if you're used to me always dreaming, it's like I came to a point long ago that I can't come back from I should be able to race straight ahead, two steps at a time with my own legs, so run away Stitch up the deepened wounds, a fastening pass, around the center Used to the pain, hurried breaths and beats, pretending not to notice, I'm alone again What is the right thing? There's nothing eternal, we pay the price that someone miscalculated That person you hate is definitely just "that much" wrong I can't at all agree with the reason you recommended 0 points These were always the front lines. From the beginning there were never any great plans Gently crumbling, breaking apart Slowly, slowly, like tightening around the neck, my past self is killed Gently separating, scattering away Shaking, the voice your hear becomes one that I don't know From when I was a child, whenever I stopped to look, you were with me Just like the air. I hold your hand with a squeeze The fun things and tears too, I told you, let you hear everything You sang like you couldn't hear the people laughing at me, or talking behind my back You're receiving this voice, every night the sorrow's projected It's disposable, even if it falls apart the Hi Fi won't stop. Zeitgeist Just a single moment of the full revolution of the heartbeat, sound, connected colors Next, I'll sing you a song Gently crumbling, breaking apart Slowly, slowly, like tightening around the neck, my past self is killed Gently separating, scattering away Shaking, the voice your hear becomes one that I don't know I wonder if it will someday reach you, no, that day will never come I bet You're not waiting for a voice or body, just one person in the saved billion Red and blue matched, the world drowns in painted sound Around and around, listening to this sound I ran across, everything is " " Gently crumbling, breaking apart Slowly, slowly, like tightening around the neck, my past self is killed Gently separating, scattering away Shaking, the voice your hear becomes one that I don't know.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Forever_Noone
James Maybrick
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Feb, 2018
Type
Words
364
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,205

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.