Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Little things not so little.
Little things not so little.

Little things not so little.

LouisaSheltey2019LouisaSheltey2019

It was the little things. Always the little things that took her breath away. The tiny minute interactions. The brush past one another. The slightest of touch while passing something to each other. The hugs that went on for that couple of split seconds longer or slightly too tight. Fear of what feelings may follow meant she never let herself relax in an embrace. Fleeting moments would make her heart forget to beat. Moments that no one else would even notice other than her... she hoped. As she walked behind them her heart melted and the intoxication of their presence made her head spin. Why did they look so good? Especially in their work clothes? She could not hold her face, it cracked, did anyone see? She tried with all her might to hold their gaze when speaking to them but felt if she did for too long she may disappear. How could this be happening? She wondered. After everything. Unexpected. Or was it? She didn’t know. She suspected that this will pass, she instinctively knew it has to, it will, as there are no other options available.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
LouisaSheltey2019
LouisaSheltey2019
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 May, 2019
Genre
Type
Words
188
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
742

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.