Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Live It To The Fullest

Live It To The Fullest

By reachamongthestars

Tough life, things aren't going right. Every damn day is another obstacle.
I appreciate my education, I go to school to learn and actually to absorb information. But what's the point when I am always alone? I used to be in a "group," with people that didn't know the real me but were just there for a good laugh, a fun time and a fake smile. Slowly, it became harder to balance on the thin gap between home and school. I didn't want to continue. If I did, I would fall but if I chose one to stay with one, the other would crumble and I needed that perfect balance, that was my life, everything that I had worked so hard for. One by one, my "friends" turned away, not caring at the least because I no longer had the energy to keep up with their silly, pointless games. I could no longer see what had me attracted to them in the first place. I began to distance myself, I would join clubs at school or classes that required extra time at lunch just to escape from their laughs. It all sounded fun on the outside, but on the inside, I was dying and I had no one to help me. I was choking but no one knew about it, because to everyone, I was one of the "populars."


Author's note: This story was inspired by one of my friends. It was meant to be longer and end happily but this was an impromptu story and like most impromptu-ed things, only bits will go to plan.

-Life is also impromptu, so live it to the fullest.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
reachamongthestars
reachamongthestars
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
25 Jun, 2012
Genre
Type
Words
282
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
4,777

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.