Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Lonely Souls
Lonely Souls

Lonely Souls

Author21Author21
2 Reviews

Her...

Every morning I look at my phone to see if maybe you texted me. Still nothing. It's been months, why would you text me now? I guess I just still hope for you to want me back. Every where I go I see you. I can't get over you or escape you. You are in all of my thoughts. You haunt my nightmares but they always seem to be dreams until I wake to the ache where my heart supposed to be. I wish things were different. I wish I still had my head laying on your chest while we playfully argued over some silly thing. But I can never have that again with you. Because you're with her, and I'm with him. I just hope you're happy because someone with that much love to give deserves something wonderful in their life. Guess I wasn't that wonderful after all...

Him...

Goodmorning Beautiful I type into my phone. But I quickly delete it because I know I shouldn't text you. I miss your smile. And your laugh. I just miss you and everything about you. I see you every where but I just walk along, no eye contact, nothing. I act like I dont feel my heart leaping out to you. Because I can't let you know I want you, because you are with him. And I'm with her. I just hope he treats you like the princess you are. I will always love you. I just can't tell you...

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Author21
Author21
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
8 Sep, 2017
Genre
Type
Words
250
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
4.5 (2 reviews)
Views
2,464

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.