Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Lost Cause
Lost Cause

Lost Cause

mkm9180mkm9180
1 Review

Ever since I was little Ive felt like maybe I wasnt supposed to be here. Maybe it was an accident, or maybe god accidently sent down the wrong child. If he hates gay people why did he send someone who panics in the girls locker room . Someone who stares at her bestfriend and thinks, " if she knew I though she was pretty she would never talk to me agian". I dont know why I feel this way. I may be a lost cause but I know someone who does have a cause and thats Lilian. She is the most beautiful girl in the world, also my bestfriend. My favorite memory with her was when she told me she had feelings for me. We were sitting in my room just laughing when I said, " Lilian do you ever look at girls in the same way that you look at boys."

She looked at me with the biggest smile and said, " saleh are you gay?" I started shaking. How did she know? I hope she doesnt hate me and in the fastest moment she leaned in and kissed me. I sat there thinking, this is my cause.

Author Notes: This is my first story pls leave good feed back its a lgbtq+ short story have leave any comments to help.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
mkm9180
mkm9180
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
29 Nov, 2021
Words
195
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
832

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.