Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Love
Love

Love

aboveloveabovelove
3 Reviews

Most people dream of falling in love with their perfect soulmate and running off into the sunset with them. I did too. Sadly, I have had a lot of confusing relationships and a lot of painful experiences relating to love. Sometimes, it's hard to tell the difference between flirting and being nice. I wish I knew how to because if I did, I would have saved myself a lot of time. I know I'm not alone with this but it hurts at lot to see your ex flirting with someone new, getting into a relationship and going on dates. I feel like I might have a crsh but if I act on it and they don't feel the same way, it will ruin our friendship which I value. So I have to do something very hard. I have to hold back to save our friendship. But maybe in the future, who knows in the soon future or in the far off future, I will say something. Right now though, I'm going to focuse on myself and only myself.

Author Notes: True story and I hope you guys liked it!

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
abovelove
abovelove
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
7 Apr, 2019
Words
178
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
5.0 (3 reviews)
Views
1,285

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.