Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Love at First Duet
Love at First Duet

Love at First Duet

Majolarkoy101Just Joy
2 Reviews

Saturday in the afternoon, the leader of the band called one of the vocalist because they were going to practice and introduce their new vocalist, Paul. It was just a typical practice for Kylie, she attended the practice like she won't care about the new vocalist. When she arrived at the house of the leader of the band, the members decided to have their first practice. They picked Kylie to sing with the new vocalist, Paul. They sang their heart out and had their quick glance for each other, it's weird because they felt their heart beating. Paul stared at Kylie, as Kylie sang the song with her eyes closed. When Kylie opened her eyes at Paul, she stared at him. They were staring at each other, the members felt their chemistry. Time passed by, they fell in love, they were so sweet as honey bunch, cup cake, pumpy-umpy-umpkin and super sweetie pie. The members of the band thought that they were in a relationship, Kylie and Paul were not just friends but higher than friends and it's special friends. They had connections with love specially in music. They chatted each other always, texting every minute and calling each and every night. When they had their calls, they sang their favorite songs, sharing corny jokes, and sweet conversations. But time passed by, everything changed. The communication and love faded away as quick as you blink your eyes. Maybe, they can turn back the chemistry, love and harmony when they sing together again. When they have their duet for the second time, a love at second duet.

Author Notes: Sometimes, you must listen to the beat of your heart and not just focusing into the beat of your favorite music.

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Majolarkoy101
Just Joy
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
6 Apr, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
266
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
3 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
1,104

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.