Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Love Is Blind (Pt 3)
Love Is Blind (Pt 3)

Love Is Blind (Pt 3)

hidethetearsTiffany

“He’s an asshole, Eren! A complete asshole! First, he holds my hand all day like we’re a couple, when we AREN’T, and when i try to pull away, he says ‘wouldn’t want you to get lost now, would we’. Oh… if i wasn’t blind i would’ve slapped him so hard he’d wished i hadn’t slapped him so hard! I’m not an invalid, you know! I don’t need him! I may be blind, but i can handle myself, ya know! It just- grrr… He frustrates me! He won’t let me touch his face to try to feel what he looks like, he won’t-”

“You like him.”

“I do not! He is pigheaded and domineering and he hates cats and he’s obsessive and he’s picky and- and I have a crush on him.God, I’m so pathetic.” I cover my face and sit down on the couch. Eren laughs and pats my head

“No you aren’t. You’re just like any other girl.”

“That’s what makes me so pathetic! Is he hot, at least?”

“Can’t say. Now play your blind person video games” Eren says, ruffling my hair and chuckling. He gets up and I listen to him leave the room.

 


“Leviiiiii…” I whine. “Stop asking questions.”

“Nope.” he sounds amused. I sigh.

“What color are your eyes?’ I ask. Levi hesitates a moment before replying.

“Grey.”

“What color are mine?”

“A beautiful shade of blue.”

“Thank you.” I murmur, my cheeks feel warm.

“What are your favorite songs?”
 

“In order of most favorite to least favorite? Easy. Fight Song By Rachel Platten, Boulevard of Broken Dreams By Green Day, Painted Smile by Madame Macabre. Hm… And the last one is kinda embarrassing…”

“Tell me”

Let It Go From Frozen.” I admit. He chokes on air. When he can breathe again, he says,

“Oh my god… you’ve just been demoted. Oh god.”

“What was i before i was demoted?” I ask, curious. He is silent for a moment.

“You… were… it doesn’t matter. But now… you’re back to simply being my charge.”

“Asshole.” i mutter. My hand slips from his as someone runs into me. I stumble and trip over my toes. I hit the ground, scraping the heels of my hands. All of my books slide along the ground. I run my fingers along my body, searching for any blood or anything. I struggle to my feet. I hear Levi arguing with someone “Levi?” I say. All of a sudden there are people blocking me from the argument. I brush my fingers along their bodies to find any opening I can squeeze through. None. “Levi!” i shout. Someone hands me my books and gently pushes me away.

“Go to class.” The student orders. I open my mouth. “Don’t argue with me. Just go.” I turn and follow the sounds of footsteps inside.

“Star!” Eren calls. I stop and wait for him to come to me. “Where’s Levi?”

“Last I saw… He was in an argument. Someone shoved me and I fell and then I was told to go to class. I have no idea where I am. Much less where my class is. C-can you lead me?” I ask.

“Nope. you said you weren’t an invalid, remember? So get to class. Also, you’re blind, Star. You can not use the phrase ‘last i saw’” He says.

“Eren, I’m not playing around. Please.” I hear receding footsteps. I step to the right until I find the wall. I keep my fingertips on it until eventually I reach a dead end. Tears burn at the back of my eyes and I curl into a ball. The bell rings and I know I’m late for class. I start crying into my hands.


“Star?” Levi’s voice echoes down the hallway. I lift my head. I hear a gasp and then running footsteps. “Star! Are you hurt? Why-”

I launch myself towards the sound of his voice. He wraps his arms around me.

“I was so scared! Why did you let them make me leave? You’re such an ass! You know that? Levi, why would you argue with that prick-”

“I was worried too. I’m so sorry. I didn't know you had been told to leave until much later. C’mon. Let’s get you to class.” Levi murmurs, pulling away.

“No more getting mad at people because they run into me. It’s accidental, okay?” i search for his hand. He sighs and threads his fingers through mine. I relax.

“Alright but I’m carrying your stuff.”

“You don’t have to.”

“But I want to.”

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
hidethetears
Tiffany
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
30 Apr, 2019
Words
756
Read Time
3 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,148

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.