Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Love Is Blind (Pt 5)

Love Is Blind (Pt 5)

By Tiffany

“Levi?” I call, getting out of Eren’s car. Suddenly, I’m pinned to the car by hands on my hips.

“What’s this I’m hearing about you asking for a transfer of guides? What did I do wrong?” Levi demands answers from me. I start to panic at the thought of losing him.

“What!? A transfer!?! I never asked for a transfer! Why would I? You haven’t done anything wrong! Levi, they can’t transfer me! I would never want a transfer! Please believe me, levi! I love you being my guide.” One of his hands leaves my waist and cups my cheek. Suddenly his lips are on mine. I hesitate for a moment before I kiss him back, unsure of how to kiss or where to put my hands. His lips are soft and slightly chapped, but it feels right. Suddenly, it’s like a new me appears. A new me who knows what she’s doing. This new me fists his shirt in her hands and pulls him closer to her. When he tilts my chin up a little more, I let him. His tongue brushes against my bottom lip. I open my mouth to him and he tastes every part of my mouth. He pulls away before it goes to far and the first thing he says is,

“You taste like mango.” I start laughing.

“Umm… guys, you are aware that I do still exist… Right?” Eren says, sounding awkward.

“Yes. I just wasn’t aware that I cared.” Levi retorts. I giggle again. Levi kisses me forehead.

“You guys are disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.” Eren mutters. Levi chuckles and pulls away.

“You’re just jealous. Who was that bit- I mean girl- last night, Eren?”
 

“One of Annie’s friends.”

“Oh alright.” Levi twines our fingers together. I feel a slight warmth in my cheeks. “Levi, I’m not ready to go to class yet. I’m talking to Eren.” I say, looking in his direction. He turns my head slightly to the side and up a bit. “What?”

“Now you’re looking right at me.” He murmurs. I smile. “And Eren has already gone off to class.”

“I still don’t want to go to class. Let’s go to the courtyard.” I say. He chuckles and lifts me to sit me on the trunk of the car. I reach towards him and tug him closer. He nudges my knees apart. I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes. A high-pitched squeal makes me cover my ears and pain splinters through my head. Levi tugs my hands free and I look up towards him.

“A little to the left.” He murmurs. I turn my head slightly. “Good.”

“You have a girlfriend?” Someone squeals. I flinch and Levi pulls away from me.

“Will you stop squealing, Shitty Glasses?” He snaps. A deeper voice cuts in.

“A very beautiful girlfriend at that. Hello, I’m Erwin.”

“She doesn’t shake hands. Too many germs.” Levi lies smoothly.

“She’s blind.” The squealer says. “I’m Hanji. Levi’s cousin. Erwin is my-”

“Current plaything.” Levi interrupts. I smack at his shoulder.

“Play nice. And is it obvious that I’m blind?”

“Not really. I’m just training to be a doctor so I look for the signs.”

“Hey, Levi.” A girl says, sounding flirtatious.

“Hello, Petra. Have you met Star?” Levi says.

“Yes, your charge. Want to go to the party tonight with me?”

“No. My girlfriend. Star, do you want to go to the party?”

“I don’t do too well in large crowds…” I hedge. “But if you want to go then you can.”

“Nah. I’m good. Have fun at the party, Petra.”

“But I am so much prettier than her.” She whines. I cover Levi’s mouth with my hand.

“Beauty, true beauty, is not what’s on the outside, it’s what on the inside. It reflects on the heart and personality of a person. I may not be able to see you in the normal sense, but I can see the true beauty in a person simply by listening. And while you may be physically more beautiful- if what you say is true- then I am more beautiful than you on the inside for I would never talk to or about someone in the manner of which you just did. So, in reality, I would be more beautiful than you.” I reply softly and matter-of-factly. Levi smiles against my hand.

“How do you know? You don't even know me!”

“That’s how I know. I don't know you and you don't know me, yet you insulted me. Someone who was beautiful inside, wouldn't have.” I smile.

“You bitch!” She snarls. I hear a shuffle and then Levi’s turning and placing himself in front of me protectively.

“Watch it, Petra Ral. I don’t need another reason.” Hanji says. “All she did was say what she thinks. You don’t like it? Oh, well. You can leave.”

“If I leave, Levi, I will not give you another chance.”

“Then go ahead and leave because I don't want you.”

“Fine.” I hear her heels click as she flounces off. I remove my hand from Levi’s face. My lover pulls it back and presses it to his cheek. I smile.

“I need to use the restroom.”

“Hanji, can you-”

“No problem.” Levi helps me off the car. “Hey you’re finally taller than someone.” she teases. I frown.

“I’m only 5’3, love.” Levi explains. My frown deepens.

“Size doesn’t matter.” I say. I hear a snort behind me. “What?”

“Erwin, you’re a pervert.” Levi says with a sigh.

“I’ll explain on the way.” Hanji says, laughing.

Author Notes: My favorite part of this chapter is Levi saying "You taste like a mango"

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
hidethetears
Tiffany
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
1 May, 2019
Words
925
Read Time
4 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,038

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.