Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Love Is Blind (Pt4 )
Love Is Blind (Pt4 )

Love Is Blind (Pt4 )

hidethetearsTiffany

“You know, if I didn't know for a fact that you were blind, I would swear you weren’t” Levi says as i swerve unerringly around the furniture in my brother’s house. I pause.

“You know, a lot of people say that, but I have lived here my whole life. And Eren has yet to change the layout of the furniture. So i still know where everything is.” I run into a chair. “EREN JAEGER!” I shout. I hear footsteps.

“Yeah, Star?”

“Where does this chair go?”
 

“Next to the bookshelf.” He mumbles sheepishly.

“And explain why i ran into it here.”

“Because you didn’t see it. What are you, blind?” Another voice interjects. I hear my shopping bags rustle. “Oooh… Did you get me stuff, Eren?”

“Put my stuff down. Eren move the chair back, and Levi? Go ahead to my room so we can study.” I say. I brush my hands along the bags from the mall for the handles.

“Who died and made you the boss?”

“I’m bloody blind you idiot. God damn. May I inquire as to how long you will be here so I know how long to hide in my bedroom?”

“Eren, make her leave. After all, I am the guest therefore whatever I want I get!” The bit- I mean, girl, says.

“How about you leave instead because I refuse to kick my sister out of her own home.”

“Thank you Eren.” I murmur, hearing the front door slam.

“No problem.”

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
hidethetears
Tiffany
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
1 May, 2019
Words
247
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
781

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.