Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Love Isn't Everything

Love Isn't Everything

By Princesstashneem

We were just friends at the start, always having fun, never apart. Then one day, something sparked, the next thing I knew, you had my heart. The days flew by, I lost track of time. Everytime I was with you, I was on cloud nine.

Then one day, you asked me to be your girlfirend, I exclaimed, yes! and prayed we'd last until the very end. No one could look into my eyes and say I wasn't happy. Happy that I was with you, and you were with me.

With me in yours arms, you told me you loved me, I was conviced you were the one for me. Aprat from you, I would never be.

Just when I thought all was well was when you began to put me through hell. You said, we should just be friends, thats when I knew it was the end.

I looked into your eyes, trying to find out why, it was all I could do, not to begin to cry. Where I once saw love, I saw nothing, I couldn't believe you no longer felt something.

I lay in bed, counting my tears, each representing what I'd hoped would be years. Years of happiness, for us to be together. A long-lived life, forever and ever.

But in my heart, I know this will never be for in yours, no longer is there a place for me. I gave you my all; I gave you my heart, little did I know you'd tear it apart. Seeing you with other girls hurt. Having to accept, we need to move on is hard.

Everyday I place a smile on my face, as for tears, there is not a trace. You ripped me apart, but yet its all true.

Forever and always, I'll still love you.

Author Notes: Love is not getting it from both direction all the time, its about about giving someone love.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Princesstashneem
Princesstashneem
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
29 Mar, 2018
Words
300
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,354

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.