Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Love Letter
Love Letter

Love Letter

macymakMacy
2 Reviews

Love of my life,

You are the first thing I think of when I wake up and I’m looking forward to a life where I will wake up next to you, not needing to imagine you, because you will be sleeping right there next to me.

I want to spend the rest of my life sleeping next to you and I can’t imagine it otherwise.

You are the love of my life.

You’re the only person in the whole world that can lift my spirits when I’m sad.

You’re the only one that I think of 24/7 when I wake up, when I go to sleep, and every second in between.

I am the happiest woman alive because I have you. And I will always have you, because I will do everything to make you feel loved and appreciated.

Sometimes, when I wake up, I wonder how I ever deserved you, but the answer is simple: we belong together.

There wouldn’t be a “me” without you or a “you” without me.

We were meant to watch the sunrise in the morning together, for the rest of our lives.

We were meant to be there for each other, to fight for our love, and never stop fighting no matter what.

You are the last thing I think about before I go to sleep and the only thing I think about during the day.

I want you to know that I’m always there beside you, even in your dreams.

Whenever you look at the dream catcher I gave you, think of me and my love for you.

If you’re feeling tired, just take a deep breath and think of us and our love.If you’re having difficulties falling asleep, just count our kisses until you lose track of them.

And always know that I am there next to you sleeping on your chest like a baby.

Know that you are in my heart and distance is never a barrier.

Whenever you tell me “I love you,” my heart starts beating faster.

Your love is like a melody for my heart and as long as I’m alive, I will never stop listening to it.

My heartbeat, If you only knew how many times you come to my mind when I’m in my dreams.

You’re a part of everything I do and think, and I want you to know that this will never change.

As you’re preparing to fall asleep, I want you to know how much I appreciate your love for me and that I’m grateful for having a best friend and lover in one.

I want you to know that you are amazing and you can achieve anything you set your mind to!

And don’t ever be afraid to dream about achieving great things in life because I believe in you with all of my heart and soul.

I will always be there to help you during your tough times and I will always be there to share joy with you.

And I know that you will always stay with me and stand by me.

We will always be each other’s number one fans and supporters, and that is why you shouldn’t worry about a thing.

I love you forever and always.

You have the mind of a genius and the body of a Greek god.

I have never met a better person than you in my whole life.

You think I’m exaggerating?

You probably don’t have the right mirror, so you can’t see yourself the way I look at you, or the way the world looks at you.

But I don’t matter and neither do those others, because we can’t make you hustle for your dreams, only you can do it yourself!

So go out there and kick some ass!

Show the world how amazing you are and I will stand by your side whatever happens!

there’s no need for you to feel insecure.

Because I love you!

I love your sense of humor and how caring you are to me.

I love the way you talk, laugh, sleep, and I’m amazed by all of it because you are truly remarkable!

You are my best friend and the most extraordinary person I’ve ever met, and whenever you start doubting it, just read this letter again and again until you start believing it just like I do.

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
macymak
Macy
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Feb, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
724
Read Time
3 mins
Favorites
3 (View)
Recommend's
3 (View)
Rating
4.5 (2 reviews)
Views
2,114

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.