Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Lovers Lane
Lovers Lane

Lovers Lane

Beckab48Beckab48

Kris and Candy take center stage for their bows for the college school plays.They just got through performing Grease.Candy was Sandy and Kris was Danny. Like in real life Kris and Candy were a couple in love about to get married and grow a family.
Kris was coming back from a party and got plastered. He ran into this car and killed this family. He got arrested and went to jail he was booked and got one phone call .He told his wife to be what had happened . That they would be no wedding, no family, that he was drunk and on his way home he hit a car and killed a family, there would be no bond.He would be in jail for the rest of his life.He told her he was sorry that he messed up that he would try to get a court herring and see if they would let him out, to his defense , but he really didn't have a defense , he was drunk , but he was doing this for his future wife, so they got the herring they took it to court , the judge didn't see any way they could let him out on bond after killing that family, after all he was drunk.It was over for them two.

She grieved for him, for 6 months or so then she found someone else who didn't have a drinking problem or that much excess baggage with them. She finally found someone she could depend on, she married him a raised a family with him and they lived happily ever after.
 

Author Notes: I hope you like this story.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Beckab48
Beckab48
About This Story
Audience
18+
Posted
27 Oct, 2021
Type
Words
267
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
534

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.