Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Loving you has changed my life
Loving you has changed my life

Loving you has changed my life

SmaeSmae

I don’t know how I feel anymore, or maybe it’s that I don’t know how to feel anymore. I question every move I make, every breath I take, and every flutter of my eye lids.
 

There will always be that one weak moment when I stare at myself in the mirror and think about how I've been trying to stay strong and composed throughout the heartbreak.

Building this fake wall of smiles and “I'm fine” is no longer effective. So I just cry and cry and scream inwards, then wipe my tears away before anyone could see it.

I want to hug someone so badly but that someone is the reason why I'm a mess. So I just hug myself instead while curled up on the floor, reciting the usual mantra: “I'm good”, “It's okay”, “I can do this” and “today is another day”.

I have to gather my shit together, smile at my reflection and face the world again as my fragile heart is haemorrhaging.

You either didn’t think of me or you thought of me but just didn’t care.

And I can’t decide which is worse.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Smae
Smae
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
18 Oct, 2021
Words
188
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,122

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.