Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Lucy and her Friend part 2
Lucy and her Friend part 2
This story has some quality issues

Lucy and her Friend part 2

HorrorStoryLifeHorrorStoryLife

Some weeks later Lucy woke up as her mom screamed [mom] WAKE UP IT'S TIME TO GET DRESSED!!!!! [lucy] ughhhh I'm up Lucy got up and got dressed. [mom] HURRY UP!!! [lucy] COMING!!! lucy ran downstairs and ate her breakfast really quick [Lucy] where are we even going mom..? [mom] can you stop asking questions! [Lucy] I only asked 1 [mom] I DON'T CARE SHUT UP!! [Lucy] *mumbles* blah blah blah [mom] what did you say to me, young lady!? [Lucy] I didn't say anything to you or talk to you. [mom] UGH GET IN THE CAR!!!!! Lucy got in the car. They started the ride [Lucy] mom mom MOM [mom] WHAT!? [Lucy] where are we going....? [mom] why would I tell you!? [Lucy yeah like you'll ever tell me. [mom] now shut your mouth young lady. [Lucy] Why do you keep calling me that it's Lucy mom. [mom] okay I get it. They arrived at the place it looked like a dungeon [Lucy] WHERE ARE WE THIS PLACE IS INSANE YOUR INSANE!? [mom] hush stop acting like a baby your 16 now! Lucy] LOOK AT THIS PLACE!? LOOK UP AND DOWN IF YOU CAN'T SEE OR STEP BACK!!! ARE YOU CRAZY!? [mom] don't talk to me like that young lady this ain't scary at all!!! Lucy started to hear whispers [Lucy] h-h-hello..? [...] remember me, old friend. [Lucy] w-who a-are y-you? [..] Alica Remember..? [Alica! is it really you..? [Alica] yes. [Lucy] what are you doing in this house??? [Alica] I'm not in it [Lucy] then where ar- [Alica] I'm on top of it. just then Alica jumped down from the house roof [mom] WHAT THE- [Alica] what? ever seen cool moves before? [mom] I- [Alica] oh right you can't even do them. [mom] YOU- just then Alica grabbed me and.... kissed me.

Author Notes: Hope you liked it but the story is not done yet I will make a part 3 >:) because I mean who wouldn't want to read more qwq

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
HorrorStoryLife
HorrorStoryLife
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
6 Dec, 2021
Words
300
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
256

Please login or register to report this story.