Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Magical
Magical

Magical

ShadowShadow

“I felt like I could do anything, like I was on top of the world. Or so I thought”.

“What’s taking so long?”.

Just then the doctor called my name.

“Skye”

“Hello,” I said.

We started walking down the hallway. We entered his office.

“What can I do for you today?” he asked.

“I think I’m pregnant. I would like to know if I am”.

He started running tests and asked me to pee in a cup so he could test it. “Congratulations you are 3 months along”.

“Are you sure?” I asked

“Yes, I am very sure.”

“Thank you for your time,” I said.

I got up and left. I was shocked I thought maybe I had food poisoning or something else. I didn’t know where I was going I just kept walking. I kept thinking how had this happen? We used protection every time.

I bumped into someone, “Sorry” I said.

“Skye, are you ok”

I looked up and saw Alec one of my best friends.

“Skye, are you ok” he repeated.

“I’m fine”.

“Do you want a lift home” he asked.

“Yes Please”.

We hopped in the car. Before I knew it we pulled up outside my house. I looked up at the house and I kept thinking; what am I going to do.

“Skye”

I looked at Alec. He had a worried expression on his face.

“Thanks for the ride” I said.

I hopped out of the car. I walked up the path to the front door I walked in and went straight to my bedroom. No one was home I laid down on my bed trying to figure out how this happened. I had no idea what I was going to do. There was a knock at the door I opened the door. There stood Jace, the father of my baby. How was I going to tell him that I’m pregnant.

I felt faint. The next thing I knew I was lying in the hospital with Jace, Alec, Izzy and Magnus all standing around the bed.

“What happened” I asked.

“You fainted” Jace Said.

I closed my eyes, wondering if they knew.

“The results are back they are both fine” the doctor said.

“That’s good, wait what do you mean they are both fine” Jace asked.

“Skye is pregnant”.

“When can I go home” I asked.

“You can go now if you want. You just need to sign some paperwork”.

“Ok” I said.

My eyes were still closed I could feel them all looking at me. I felt a tear slide down my face.

“Can you guys give us a second” Jace asked.

“Sure” they all said.

“You’re not surprised” he asked.

“I found out today I had been feeling unwell so I went to the doctor and he told me that I’m 3 months along;”.

“when were you going to tell me”.

“I don’t know I was trying to wrap my own head around the fact that I’m pregnant and I didn’t know how to tell you,”

An hour later, once all the paperwork was done we all went back to Jace’s hotel. “How are you feeling?” Izzy asked me

“I’m fine but thank you for asking”.

“I think Jace and Skye need some alone time to talk. Let’s go you two” Magnus said to Izzy and Alce.

“Bye guys” I said as they left.

As soon as the door shut I turned to Jace and said.

“What are we going to do? How do I tell my family, what am I going to do?”.

“I don’t know but we will figure it out together”.

I started crying. Jace saw that I was crying and wrapped his arms around me.

“I guess now is a good time to ask you what I was going to ask you before you fainted”.

I looked at him as he got down on one knee.

“Skye, will you marry me” he asked.

I jumped on him and hugged and kissed him.

“I guess that’s a yes!”.

“Yes, it is!” I said as I smiled.

He placed the ring on my finger.

“As for the wedding, I say we do it before the baby is born and only your family, my family, Izzy, Alec and Magnus are invited”.

“I agree! When are we having the wedding?”.

“In three weeks”.

“Ok let’s do it. So, when do we tell everyone”.

“I will tell my family to be here by Friday and we can tell them all then” he replied, “ok sounds good!”.

It went easier than expected. They were all shocked but supported us and our decision, we decided to keep the sex of the baby a surprise until the day he or she was born. Two weeks flew by. Today was our wedding day.

“I’m so nerves”.

“you look amazing you’ll be fine” Izzy said.

“It’s time” I took a deep breath, “I’m ready” I said.

As I was walking I looked up and saw everyone. They all looked so happy. All I could think was this is the second-best day of my life, the best day of my life is when I met Jace. That was the best day of my life because if that didn’t happen none of this would have happened. Later that day after the ceremony and the reception we went to the hotel and had an interesting night.

6 months later

I felt something running down my legs I looked down and saw that my waters had broken, “The baby’s coming! Get my hospital bag quickly we need to get to the hospital” I said in a panic.

We rushed to the hospital. We checked in and were shown to the birthing suite. The doctor came and checked me over and said it wouldn’t be long now. Jace stayed by my side the whole time. He called everyone and told them that I had gone into labor and he would talk to them all later. After what felt like forever but was only 4 hours our baby boy was born.

We named him Justin.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Shadow
Shadow
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
1 May, 2017
Words
1,006
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,880

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.