Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Mask of Secrets
Mask of Secrets

Mask of Secrets

AviannaBlitzø
1 Review

I saw you talking to your friends. The way you smiled as you tucked your hair behind your ear and tilted your head to the side. The way you talked to everyone. The way you talked to me. So... are we friends? Or is that just a mask. A mask to hide your true emotions, your utter hate and disgust for everyone. Like mine. Or are you just kind. A kind person who's just nice to everyone. Maybe that was just my hate taking over. Maybe it was a mistake. But that twinkle in your eye. The one I get when I want a conversation to be over. The one people notice. That part of me that isn't covered by a mask. Or is it a twinkle of happiness and empathy that you have for the other person. Maybe my mind is just jumping to conclusions because it's just trying to flee away from admitting that people are better than me. That other people can have conversations that don't hurt people's feelings. Unlike me. I'm a human that was born for distruction. I was born to tear down the hearts of others. To ruin friendships. But maybe you and that twinkle in your eye could help me to understand. Maybe it was a sign. Or maybe it was a distraction. But when your eyes locked with mine the air turned black all around me.

Author Notes: I don't know where I was going with this one but I hope you liked it! :)

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Avianna
Blitzø
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
6 Apr, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
234
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,068

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.