Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Maybe...
Maybe...

Maybe...

shiki_nasuke19sky_wolf19
1 Review

I don't know what it was, maybe it was the way you curved your smile a little less than usual or maybe the way you turned away when you were nervous instead of glancing around looking for a way out.

I don't quite understand what it was but you were different somehow when I was around you I felt anxious like if I was standing next to someone I didn't know, a stranger. Every now and then I could see your old self-slipping out of the mask. It was nostalgic, reminded me of the old days, the you I knew back then. Like you were forced to change and you were desperately trying to escape the cage built around you.

An illusion that you kept because you started to think it was true. It wasn't you, I know it. Maybe it was because I knew you before then before everything happened before you changed.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it. Maybe the real facade was the person I knew before and the you now is the real you and I'm just afraid. I'm afraid to accept that you've changed. I won't believe it though because I truly believe that you didn't hide anything from me. That the person I knew before is the real you and maybe I'm just afraid because I fell for you...

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
shiki_nasuke19
sky_wolf19
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
19 Apr, 2018
Words
226
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
4.0 (1 review)
Views
1,680

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.