Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Maze Hunters
Maze Hunters

Maze Hunters

Meemee28Meemee28

MAZE HUNTERS

WRITTEN BY NICHOLE HAINES

©2017 NICHOLE HAINES

I woke up with a severe throbbing headache. The sun was shinning in my window as I tried to get myself out of bed. I had to definitely have my coffee in the morning so I made a quick cup of coffee. I went to the bathroom cabinet and reached for my antispasmodic medication for my Cerebral Palsy. I took a huge glass of water and swallowed them quickly. I went into the kitchen and sat down to read the daily news on my smart phone. As I began to read I heard a helicopter approaching from a distance. I got up off my chair and peeked through the blinds. The sound of the helicopter blades were getting louder and louder.

From a distance the helicopter looked like a very dark blue, but as it got closer I noticed it was black. So I thought to myself just another government helicopter. It flew over the house and I sat back down to read the daily news. I finished reading the news and decided to take a shower. As I started the water in the shower I could hear a faint noise of helicopter blades. I quick turned off the water and ran to the my bedroom window and peeked through my blinds on my window. It was another black helicopter, but this time I noticed it had tinted windows on it. Once again it flew over my house and was gone. I went back into the bathroom and started up the shower water again and took a quick shower. As I was getting out of the shower I heard a loud knock on the front door, so I quick got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me and walked to the door and asked who was there. Nobody answered, so I asked again, but nobody answered again.

I slowly unlocked my door and slowly opened my door by a crack. There was a guy dressed all in black with a police helmet on his head with a tinted visor on the helmet so I couldn’t see his face. He asked me if I was Samantha Smith. At that point I was scared because he looked like he worked for either the police or the military. He then told me that I had to get dressed and I had to go with him. I quickly got dressed and did what he asked. As we were walking out of the front door the black helicopter with the tinted windows was approaching my house and began to land in my back yard. The guy with the police helmet told me to get into the helicopter. There was another guy and a girl around my age and I noticed that they also had Cerebral Palsy like me. I asked the guy and the girl if they knew where they were taking us, but they told me that they didn’t know and that the guy with the police helmet showed up at their house just like he did with me.

As we were flying the helicopter began to shake and then a huge like worm hole appeared and the helicopter was then sucked into the worm hole. We saw complete darkness for a few minutes. The darkness started to fade slowly and there was a bright light ahead. It appeared there was a futuristic city below us with flying cars passing by us as the helicopter was landing. The guy with the police helmet never took his helmet off, so we weren’t able to see his face. We landed next to a huge glass futuristic looking maze. It had walls but you could see right through the walls because it all looked like made out of glass material. The guy with the police helmet directed us into a building that was right next to the Maze. He told us to get inside the building and that we had to change into special clothing. The clothing I had to put on was all white and I also had to put a police type helmet on that was white. He told me the guy and the girl who were on the helicopter had to go in the maze first before me. So they went together inside the glass maze.

A huge glass door shut the entrance so they couldn’t get out. A big hologram clock appeared in the sky and a loud evil voice told them they had an hour to figure out the glass Maze and get out. I couldn’t see how far they got because very bright lights turned on in the maze as they started walking. As time slowly went on for me. I was wondering why the guy with the police helmet didn’t let me see his face, but as he was standing there with me he slowly lifted up the tinted visor on his helmet and I noticed he had black Alien like eyes. He looked at me with a very evil look. At that point after I saw his face, I didn’t know what was in store for me. An hour has passed and it was my turn to go into the maze. I was all sweaty and scared. The alien pushed me to the entrance of the maze and the hologram clock appeared and once again the loud evil voice told me

I had an hour to figure out the maze. As I began to walk with my Cerebral Palsy limp type gait I noticed that it seem like there was nothing in the maze with me and I just had to figure how to get out. As I was walking I began to see the glass floor to begin to open up and a small cute stuffed animal toy car popped out of the floor. It had cute big blue eyes and a very cute smile. It was so cute that I decided I was going to pick it up and take it on my journey with me through the maze. As I began picking it up it came alive and it’s cute face turned evil with very sharp teeth. I quick throw it to the ground of the maze, but it bit me in the leg really hard and my leg started bleeding severely.

I tried to run as fast as I could with my Cerebral Palsy, but I couldn’t and the stuffed animal car was chasing after me. Finally after a few minutes struggling with the stuffed animal toy car, a glass door came down and blocked the car from chasing me. My leg was still bleeding pretty heavily, but I knew I had to keep going and try to get out of the maze as soon as possible. As I was walking a saw flying hologram triangles flying above me. They started shooting lasers at me. I quickly kept running straight ahead and the triangles just disappeared out of my sight. As I was walking I came across the guy and the girl that was on the helicopter on with me. They were both laying on the ground dead. I knew I had to get out of there shortly or I would be the next one dead. As I was going through the maze I noticed it seemed like there was no way out of there. I kept walking with my injured leg. There was an elevator up ahead, so I quick ran to it and got in. There were four elevator buttons on it so I picked number four. As the doors opened it appeared I was in the sky floating in the air in the fluffy clouds. An angel appeared to me and said that I needed to go with him. As I was walking I noticed that I was walking on fluffy clouds and kind of just gliding along them. There was a gold building ahead. I followed the angel inside the gold building. The floors in the building were made out of glass. A man with white long hair was standing in front of me. As he turned his eyes were crystal clear blue. I asked him who was and he looked at me and said “I’m God.” At that moment as he said that I felt like this being was lying to me. And it appeared he was able to read my thoughts without me having to say one word. He turned to me and said “You are in the dimension of Hell.”

And as he said that his crystal clear blue eyes quickly turned bright red like fire. He then pushed me out of the building onto the clouds and said you belong to me and belong in my Kingdom. With that I began to fall through the clouds and saw the maze below me. As I was falling a UFO quick beamed me up in a beam of light. There was an alien standing in front of me with big black eyes and it had a very frail skinny green body. It took me by the hand and led to me a very bright room. There was a bed in it that looked like an operating room. The Alien made me get up on the operating table and told me through my mind that it must repair my Cerebral Palsy to go back to Earth to be with the normal population of the people on Earth. It told me that they fixed everybody’s physical disabilities on Earth and that everybody is perfect now without physical or mental disabilities. The alien then said that it was one of God’s angels from Heaven to help me and take away my Cerebral Palsy forever.

The Alien strapped me down on the operating table and began turning on very bright lights on that were blinding my very sensitive eyes. I looked at the Alien’s big black evil eyes, and said “ No I believe in God.” I don’t believe you and I believe you are trying to deceive me into believing that you actually come from Heaven, but I know you don’t.” You are with Satan.” I started screaming no I believe in God, Dear Lord please help me.” As I asked God to help me the alien disappeared. I then woke up in the maze again and when I looked above me there were seven angels guiding me through the maze, but as they were telling me how to get out of the Maze a few very bright icosahedron appeared above my head and they were spinning around my head and swooping down on my head so I couldn’t make it out of the maze with the guidance of the angels. I could see the exit of the maze a few feet away from me, but then the hologram clock reappeared in the sky and a loud evil voice said “Time’s up!” “You didn’t make it in time” You must die now and join me in my kingdom.” I quick ran to the exit with the help of the angels above me and I ignored the evil voice. As I ran out of the Maze’s exit I tripped and fell on green grass, everything then went black and a second later I realized I was on my bathroom floor. I got up slowly and noticed my anti-spastic medication pill bottle was open. I realized at that moment that I must have took too much of the medication and passed out on my bathroom floor. What I experienced must have been a horrible dream or a hallucination from the medication. I walked slowly to my bedroom and went to the window. I saw a beautiful double rainbow in the clear blue sky and said to myself “God’s promise.” I then felt relieved I grabbed my Bible and sat on my bed and began to read my Bible. I then heard a helicopter approaching in the distance and I then just chuckled to myself and continued to read my Bible. Everything was back to normal and I thanked God for giving me life.

I had a personal experience with the Mandela Effect last week in real life and it freaked me out at first. It made me feel confused for about four days and for a little while I was thinking that maybe I was living in a parallel universe and I see so many Christians saying the King James Bible is changing. The the Mandela Effect personally to me is a very big deception! I know they have quantum computers now and they can actually change your environment with this quantum computer, whatever the case may be don’t get sucked into huge deception of the Mandela Effect. Since I experienced the deception I decided to stay off the Internet as much as possible and make my life more like it used to be without computers in my life when I grew up in the 1980s. I believe more things will continue to change. Things are being pulled into our dimension with the quantum computer that is running it is changing everything to deceive us. The parallel dimension this quantum computer is accessing I believe is not good all the quantum computer is talking to on the other side are fallen angels I know this all sounds like a science Fiction movie or Science Fiction Book but our world is turning into a Science Fiction world with all this technology we have nowadays. I believe all this advanced technology and artificial intelligence will eventually destroy us in the future. I don’t blame Stephen Hawkin for being very concerned about them playing around with dark matter. I think he is a very smart man and he knows what he is talking about. These scientists really should listen to him. As far as I know Satan wants to destroy God’s Creation he doesn’t want to help God’s Creation. Satan also wants to take as many souls as he can get before the end. For those who think Satan is a fictional character and that he is fake you are highly mistaken because he is very real and so are his fallen angels and they have given us forbidden knowledge. Stay awake and pay attention to what is going on in this world. Some people are awake while many people are still sleeping. I believe the certain words in the King James bibles have been changed and it is only to get people not to believe God’s word anymore. Satan I believe is trying to get everybody to fall away from God and the Bible. Everything has been changed on Google when you do searches on the King James Bibles everything has been changed also, so you have to go by memory. This quantum computer to what I was reading about it, it can tell what you are going to think next and do next. Most people who don’t notice the Effect are going to most likely think you are crazy and losing your mind. I guess the best thing to do is pray to God and try to outsmart this quantum computer. I wouldn’t be so concerned about the King James bible changes if average people were just saying the bible is changing, but pastors and ministers are noticing the changes also. My boyfriend doesn’t read the Bible or believe in quantum computers, so he isn’t noticing any of the changes. He says quantum computers are science fiction LOL. My 12 year old daughter and I are the only ones who notice the changes. I mean it isn’t just Bible changes occurring here, the world maps, Human Anatomy illustrations, music, movies phrases and so on. Anytime I try to talk about it with my boyfriend he just doesn’t listen to me. He says he believes in God, but then he calls the Bible a bunch of stories and history.. He doesn’t talk about religion or politics. I do notice that even atheists are noticing the changes and people of other religions, so it isn’t just Christians noticing the Effect. This may be like a a game we are playing here with a quantum computer and you would never guess what my Major was in college. It was actually computer science, but I dropped out because I had a learning disability in math and the math part of it was just too hard for me. I used to love technology, but I don’t anymore because I know where this advanced technology is coming from. Just remember go 100 percent by your memories. Don’t go by what the Internet says about products music lyrics or movie phrases. Don’t’ forget your memories. You aren’t having false memories. You are actually remembering how things used to be if you are seeing all the changes like me. I know quantum computers use double ones. Search 11:11 quantum computers and you will see what I’m talking about. I have been seeing 11:11 Since 2009 constantly and so are a lot of other people.

There is this other computer system called the Senitent World Simulation which is a synthetic mirror of the real world. Don’t get scared or confused trust in God and Jesus.

Read Amos 8:11-12, Daniel 7:25, and and Daniel 12:4

Amos 8:11-12King James Version (KJV)

11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:

12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.

Daniel 12:4King James Version (KJV)

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Daniel 7:25 King James Version (KJV)

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time

(The word He is refereeing to Satan) I believe this verse says God will allow Satan to change the laws and change the time.

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

2 Corinthians 11:14King James Version (KJV)

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light

Buy three Stories Maze Hunters, Beamed and Demon Father in one hard cover book at http://www.lulu.com/shop/nichole-haines/maze-hunters/hardcover/product-23286420.html

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Meemee28
Meemee28
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
22 Apr, 2017
Words
3,127
Read Time
15 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,756

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.