Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Me, Myself and I Chapter 1
Me, Myself and I Chapter 1

Me, Myself and I Chapter 1

carriking123carriking123

No. not a pirate. Not an Indian either. No sort of fairy or mermaid. Just a very, very careful and cunning woman with a lot of luck. That’s you. You preferred to be alone. Not completely alone, as you enjoyed the fact that there was other living, intelligent beings in neverland. You just didn’t enjoy talking with them if you didn’t need to, but listening to their rivalries, stupidity, lies and quarrels were quite amusing.

There was an area of actual Forest behind the black castle instead of jungle. That’s where you lived, it wasn’t hot and humid, but managed to stay warmer whenever pan left and everything froze over. Nobody but you were aware of its existence, so nobody ever lived there. You had a treehouse that spanned over multiple trees, and bridges to connect your main one to others it was all so high up so that if someone wandered into the area, they wouldn’t know anyone lived here.

Although, there was one thinking, living, breathing that you had thing come to like…

Tic toc. The only crocodile in neverland who wanted to eat everyone didn’t want to hurt you and was the only one who knew you existed. Never mind, you were pretty sure smee knew. You had scared the shit out of him thinking it was one of the lost boys and apologising after for nearly giving him a heart attack. You doubt he had told anyone thought, he seemed nice and sane compared to most things and people in neverland. Especially a pirate and hooks right hand man at that.

Now about trying to scare the lost boys. You didn’t hate them or anything, but if you had to pick a group on neverland that was the most annoying, irresponsible, bratty and filled mostly with liars, it would be pan and the boys. Hooks crew was human enough to not fight with pan unless pan did so first, or if hook ordered it, though the mermaids were quite hard to trust, they didn’t lie often. The fairies had enough of a moral code to not annoy people purely to amuse themselves, and when they did it was to get back at someone. And really, the Indians wouldn’t mess with anyone who didn’t directly harm them or declare war. Plus, tic toc ate hooks hand, so he would probably back off if he saw it around you. Meaning you didn’t have to worry about anyone except them bothering you.

You had no grudge against anyone but were the cause of hooks crew members disappearing occasionally, and lost boys as well. Thing is both had members who where sick of their leader or wanted to leave neverland. So you were that person. You were the only one who managed to return them to where they came from. It was easy, as you could fly without pixie dust though you only did it to get back to your treehouse. Often two or three people would leave at a time so it was more convenient.

About hook… he had come back. Remember here, the crocodile had swallowed him whole, so he wasn’t chewed up. He was grown man, so tic toc wasn’t able to digest the poor guy before he used his hook to cut up his insides. It wasn’t a pleasant sight to see that thing hack him up and then hook running away screaming and coughing.

Yes, I suppose you’re up to date now, hmm? This is you, and your slowly progressing relationship with these people on this island, in this world. Not the best, but far from the worst. Just quiet, peaceful and simple. That was about to change for you…

Author Notes: chapter 2 soon hope you like it

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
carriking123
carriking123
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
16 Oct, 2021
Words
615
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
678

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.